Written by Pasta & Aby Cosplay
Make-up is one of the true essentials to every cosplay – for female characters as well as for male characters and each and every character in-between.
This 100 page strong book shows you how to create individual and stunning looks for every character in your repertoire.
While mainly focussing on contouring as a technique to enhance and alter your features, it also covers make-up basics, eye make-up and even advanced techniques, like creating and using stencils.
The book is for everyone who likes cosplaying as male characters. No matter whether you need to shave first or glue your stubble on.
It’s beginner-friendly but features many advanced techniques as well.
- 100 pages packed with knowledge
- 12 chapters from “What is Contouring Even?” to “Masculine Movie Star Make-Up”
- 6 step-by-step tutorials for characters from different media and levels of masculinity
- 3 abstraction levels from Anime Abstraction to Movie Star Make-Up
- Packed with tons of photos and illustrations
- Tasks that let you reflect on which step to take next
This is a PDF download. After your purchase, you will get a separate “order complete” email, in which you will find your download link. If you have trouble getting the files to work, please contact email@example.com!