This is my first book with an official publisher. Our goal was to create a beginner’s guide to armor and prop making so that everybody – no matter their background knowledge – can get started with this amazing hobby. This is the longest book I ever wrote (128 pages) and in it you’ll find everything from pattern making, to shaping and attaching armor pieces, painting to creating bad-ass props with foam or Worbla.
- Expert instruction for crafting shiny armor and realistic-looking props
- How to choose a costume and find good reference art
- A short shopping list of necessary materials and tools for beginning cosplayers
- How to create realistic paint jobs using simple acrylics
- A beautiful photo gallery featuring inspiring images from other cosplayers
- How to grow your workshop, take professional photos, participate in contests and join the cosplay community
Print edition. Paperback, 128 pages high quality full color print. Perfect as a gift or for browsing while you create a costume!
Every Book comes signed! If you want it signed for a special name, please write it in the purchase note.
Please allow 1 week shipping time for orders to Germany and 2-4 weeks for all international orders.