By ordering this book you’ll get easy step-by-step guides, tutorials and explanations for the following points:
- Introduction to tools, machines and materials
- Sewing machine and serger
- Choosing the right fabric
- Three useful hand-stitches
- Working with stretch materials
- Sewing simple gloves with lycra (drawing a pattern on paper)
- Sewing leggings with jersey (creating patterns from old clothes and working with a serger)
- Sewing a dress with satin (working with store bought patterns)
- Sewing a boot cover with faux leather (creating patterns with duct tape)
- Attaching armor to fabric
I’ll also cover these useful techniques:
- Creating a mock-up
- Adjusting patterns
- Placing a zipper
- Adding lining
- Many more useful tips
As well as the following work examples:
- Cleric (Aion)
- Xena: Warrior Princess
- Monk (FFXIV)
High quality print edition. Soft cover, 52 pages, full color print. Perfect as a gift or for browsing while you work!
Every Book comes signed! If you want it signed for a special name, please write it in the purchase note.
Please allow 1 week shipping time for orders to Germany and 2-4 weeks for all international orders.